A rubber Sealing Ring is a rubber product with a circular cross-sectional area. Its applications are in the fields of the chemical industry, machinery, coal, petroleum, metallurgy, transportation, household appliances, and so on. O-ring is a kind of sealing element with large production quantity and wide application among all rubber sealing products. Below, let's take a look at the advantages of O-ring rubber seals:
1. Simple structure, small volume, and compact installation location.
2. It has the function of self-sealing without periodic adjustment.
3. Good sealing performance, no leakage during static sealing.
4. The movement friction resistance is small, which is suitable for occasions where the pressure is alternating.
5. The size and groove have been standardized, the price is cheap, and the product is easy to obtain, easy to use, and buy.
6. Strong adaptability and wide range of uses.