Features of Silicone Rubber Gasket :
1. Water resistance of rubber gasket: closed cell structure, non-absorbent, moisture-proof, and good water resistance. Corrosion resistance: resistant to seawater, oil, acid, alkali, and other chemical corrosion, antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless, and pollution-free.
2. Rubber gasket processability: easy to process such as hot pressing, cutting, gluing, laminating, etc.
3. Anti-vibration rubber gasket: high resilience and tension resistance, high toughness, good anti-shock, anti-skid, and cushioning properties.
4. Thermal insulation of rubber gasket: heat insulation, wear resistance, cold resistance, and low-temperature performance are excellent and can withstand severe cold and exposure.
5. Sound insulation: closed cells, good sound insulation effect.
Application of rubber gasket:
1. In general, the main products of EVA with a vinyl acetate content below 5% are films, wires, and cables, LDPE modifiers, adhesives, etc.;
2. EVA products with a vinyl acetate content of 5% to 10% are elastic films, etc.; EVA with a vinyl acetate content of 20-28% is mainly used for hot-melt adhesives and coating products; the vinyl acetate content is 5% to 45%. The main products are films (including agricultural films) and sheets, injection molding, molded products, foamed products, hot melt adhesives, etc.