The production process of Silicone Cup Tray Mold :
1. Wash and dry the master mold and make it smooth (you can apply a layer of mold release wax or apply a mold release agent)
2. Put 500-1000 grams of mold silicone rubber (mold silicone, mold glue, silicone rubber, silicone) into a plastic basin for later use;
3. Weigh the hardener according to the weight ratio (usually 1.5-2.5%) and add it to the container for mixing, and stir well;
4. Add a certain amount of silica gel diluent depending on the situation (especially the first layer). Until the mixture is uniform, usually 3-5 minutes.
5. After the mold silicone rubber (mold silicone, mold glue, silicone rubber, silica gel) is mixed with the hardener, it will react at room temperature and release low-molecular-weight alcohol. minute. It is also possible to use no equipment (mainly depending on the operating experience of the molder)
6. For multi-layer brushing die, it is advisable to follow the inner, middle and outer curing at the same time. When the amount of curing agent is relatively small, the reaction time is prolonged, the reaction is sufficient, and the colloid is good. Therefore, the amount of curing agent is preferably less inside and more outside. When painting, wait for the first layer (inner layer) to dry before applying the second layer. The operation time is 30-50 minutes, and the demolding time is 10-15 hours. Maintenance time is 24 hours. Note that it is best to add mold cloth after painting the first and second layers, which can greatly improve the service life of the mold (but do not use glass fiber cloth, otherwise it will easily cause delamination and the entire mold will be scrapped)
7. The three-dimensional perfusion mold is generally cured for 10-15 hours.
8. After the soft mold is made, a plaster or glass fiber reinforced plastic jacket should be made to support the silicone soft mold. Note 1. Mold line selection: choose a position that does not affect the appearance of the product; choose a position that is easy to process after grouting; choose the mold itself that is easy to dismantle The position of the mold; choose a position where the product is not easily deformed. 2. Do not blindly increase the amount of hardener to catch up with the production schedule, otherwise it will greatly reduce the service life of the silicone mold.